Vortech Supercharger Kit for the 2013 Scion FR-S PN 4TF218-014L / 4TF218-114L. The newly released Scion FR-S Vortech Supercharger Kit is now available to the public. Vortech offers this FR-S Supercharger Kit complete with Engine Management or Tuner Kit.
VORTECH SUPERCHARGER KIT
Fits: Scion FR-S 2013
4TF218-014L - Complete Kit (With Engine Management, i.e. ECU & Injector Upgrade)
4TF218-114L - Tuner Kit (Does not include Engine Management)
Vortech Supercharger Kit for the 2013 Scion FR-S 4TF218-014L / 4TF218-114L
The fun-to-drive car is back, and the FT86 platform is the most
exciting thing to come along in years! However, most people believe
there is one thing missing... more power
With a legendary history of improved performance through efficient
boost, the team of Engineers at Vortech have designed a kit that makes
these great cars even more enjoyable to drive.
Design, detail and execution exceed OEM standards for a look you will be excited to show off at the car show or the track.
Boost your Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ to the next level of performance with the new centrifugal supercharging system from Vortech.
Performance specs - TBA.
- Gear-driven V-3 H67BC centrifugal supercharger, designed specifically for the FA20 Boxer engine.
- The V-3 features an internal oil reservoir. No connection between
the oil pan and the compressor gear case is required; no oil line.
Includes a remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that
allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency, 5-Axis machined billet
impeller and high-diffusion housing developed in our
SAE-J1723-compliant supercharger test cell.
- Stylized airbox and filter housing design allows for additional
flow, while retaining the factory cold air ram intake. Quick release
fasteners allow for simple access to filter for change/cleaning.
- Integrated air/air charge cooler configuration features all aluminum
tube ducting and an oversized cooler core to provide maximum cooling
with minimum pressure loss.
- Discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps.
- CNC machined billet mounting bracketry with black anodized finish
for attractive and functional "factory-type" appearance and rigidity.
- Complete bolt-on system including all necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter.
Availability: Tuner Kit ships in 7-10 business days; Complete Kit w/ Engine Management not available until January 2013
Manufacturer Part No: 4TF218